The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum

The Full Moon Acadamey Rp

+3
Sasha
Saphera
Xavier
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Full Moon Acadamey Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acadamey Rp

Post  Saphera Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:24 pm

She saw another wolf appear out of the shadows and shivered she did NOT need to be seen by anyone. She also did not want them to know she was a shifter and then see her like this.
Saphera
Saphera
Omega/ Loner
Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Gabriel raised a brow, seeing someone new come near. He revealed himself and tilted his head. His voice came out low and soothing, his natural voice. "Welcome, dear friend." His nose picked up the scent of a shifter and he relaxed.

James darted across the creek and helped support the guy. "Hey, you alright?" There was no emotion in James's voice, but his brow did crinkle a little in concern.
Xavier
Xavier
Alpha
Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 am

Eagle had shifted back without realizing it. He was a bit scary looking, with black leather and jeans. His eyes were wild, much like the wolf's. Eagle's hair was midnight black and cut so some of the hair got into his eyes. He heard the guy's voice and scrambled to his feet. "Uh...yeah...I guess." His voice came out harsh, the result of not talking for a long time.

Wesley saw an older guy and noticed the 'friend' part. "Where am I exactly, to be called a friend?" His senses of smelling out other shifters wasn't quite as keen yet, though he figured this guy was one of them.

Last edited by Eagle on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Eagle
Eagle
Omega/ Loner
Omega/ Loner

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Edme was about ready to explode when she saw ANOTHER person appear from the shadows. She knew she was going to be seen whether she liked it or not. BUt, that doesn't mean she was going to let them. She was going to hold it off as long as she could, and when they saw her one plan came into her head RUN.
Saphera
Saphera
Omega/ Loner
Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:20 pm

James gave a quite sigh of relief. "Follow me. I'll take you someplace safe for tonight. Can you stand?" He leaned back and looked at the guy careufully, making sure he wasn't going to go wolf again.

Gabriel smiled. "Full Moon Acadamey. A school for shifters like you and me. I'm head master here, and the name's Gabriel BloodMoon." He bowed his head slighty in welcome.
Xavier
Xavier
Alpha
Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Eagle quickly stood up, angry at himself for showing weakness. "Safe? No where is safe." His eyes turned hard, but still had a wild look in them. He brushed dirt of his clothing and looked around.

Wesley repeated the name in his mind. The Full Moon Academy? And this guy was the headmaster... "It's nice to meet someone who isn't trying to kill me...my name is Wesley."
Eagle
Eagle
Omega/ Loner
Omega/ Loner

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Edme was puzzled, an academy, for shifters like me, THAT IS SAFE!!!! She snapped out of her small weakness for only one second, but it was too late. With only one step she had rustled a bunch of leaves plus snapped a branch. "Great", she though just goes to show how clumsy I am.
Saphera
Saphera
Omega/ Loner
Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 pm

The young girl gasped as her animal side begin to attack the human inside her. She felt the ability to shift beginning to crumble and diminsh. In an instant, Aurora had lost the human side of herself. She let out a terrible snarl that though it seemed threatening, was more out of fear. Aurora despretly tried to reach for memories of being human, something to change her once more. But she failed. The other shift had been permenantly destroyed. She had stayed an animal for too long. Not long after such an occurance, the desire to even shift back began to fade and in moments, that slipped away as well. After walking a few minutes more, a stone castle became visible through the trees. Her acute sense of smell allowed her to scent the humans that were located there. The fae's lip curled into a cold smile. All her feelings for humans were gone and now replaced by a fierce hunger to wreak havoc on any that she could get her teeth into.

(If this is ok, I figured that instead, of going to the actual school, Aurora could be a sort of dangerous creature that resides in the forest surrounding it or something...)
Gnash
Gnash
Omega/ Loner
Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Saphera was looking at these other people she was soo stupid she thought. "I guess being shy pays a price I hate this short attention span!!" she thought almost wanting to scream, but that would only bring more attention to herself.
Saphera
Saphera
Omega/ Loner
Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum